Monday, February 23, 2009

Scary fun!!

So there's this contest going on at ScrapMatters... it's a Design Star challenge. It's an incredible opportunity! Contestants chosen will get to work with and be mentored by a Designer from SM and then get to start selling in the store. I'm jumping in and I am soooooo nervous!! I always figured I'd take the next step into designing, I just didn't know I'd feel so unqualified. Anyway, anyone interested should really go check out the thread. There are so many awesome details.

There's also another daytime Speed Scrap in the morning. GO HERE for details. It's 8:30 am my time so if I come straight home after I take the kids to school, I can make it. Heather has some really cool brackets up for the participation prize. I'm gonna do my best.

If you haven't been to ScrapMatter's lately, go check it out. It's growing by leaps and bounds and has a ton of awesome challenges always going on. Here's the LINK. Hope to see you there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I really hesitated joining the Design Star. I LOVE being a CT and I really have only begun to play aroung with designing. If I don't make it, I figure I will have learned something new. Good luck to you too! I hope I don't drive Andrea crazy with all of my questions!

scrappurple said...

Cyndi you can do it!!! :) I have faith in you!! :)