Thursday, August 6, 2009

Party Time! Get your freebie!!

Welcome!! Are you loaded up with tons of goodies already?? I know I am!


If you happened on me by chance, you seriously lucked out! You're smack dab in the middle of a SUPER FABULOUS blog train with all sorts of goodness including Quick Pages, Word Art and Element and Frame Clusters.



Here's what I made for you...
Grab it HERE


It was made with this fabulous kit available FREE with any $15 purchase at ScrapMatters this weekend!






Great for all those summertime picnic photos! My favorite place to picnic is right in my own backyard... watching the kids swim... hearing them laugh... soaking in the sun. I love summer!



Don't miss out on the FUN & GAMES at ScrapMatters this weekend. The Speed Scrap Schedule alone is a killer!







So onto more goodness. You should have arrived from Kathleen's blog: http://www.raisingmygirls.blogspot.com/ and after me will be on your way to Anna's blog: http://annabvdesigns.blogspot.com/.



Don't miss a single stop!










10 comments:

Suzzi said...

This turned out very cute. TFS. Have a happy birthday!

Lisa said...

Very pretty flower cluster! I love the little beads! Thanks!

Happy birthday, ScrapMatters!

lildaisydaisy said...

So cute!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 09 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Sharon Dale (aka skyezak) said...

Thanks ever so much Cyndi for your cute little cluster. I just love this fab kit :)

princess jen said...

I adore this cluster--especially the little seed beads! Thank you so much!

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks! This turned out so cute!

Pom said...

Such a lovely little thing. Thank you so much!

* Lee said...

Thank you.