Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Coupla LOs

I haven't posted LOs in quite a while. Hopefully, those who are interested are taking a look at my Gallery at Scrap Matters. But I'll post a few recent favorites here today.






Halloween Spook from today's Speed Scrap






Bruiser from the Tuesday Template Challenge






Ready from the Analgous Color Challenge on Andrea's blog



And, well... there's tons more. So go check me out! And don't forget... there's another speed scrap this Thursday at 6pm -- check is out HERE



That's all for now. Thanks for indulging me!

2 comments:

Casey said...

Hi! I want to share this post at DST. I am in love with your pages and would be so honored to have you guest in a spot for our QP team for our new collab. Check it out. Here’s the linkie-doo… http://www.digishoptalk.com/boards/showthread.php?t=150357

Casey Krause
Owner/Designer
Pretty Scrappy

Heather said...

Hey you! Just stopping by to leave some love - great LOs!