Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Whew!! I made it!

I made it through hosting my first Speed Scrap. And I must say... it was fun!! I was really nervous. Like, hands shaking, nervous. Silly, I know. But everything went well, and everyone seemed to have a good time. I left it pretty open with lots of options, which is the way I like speed scraps :)


Here's the LO I based it on:


Something's going on with the SM website so I'll be back to post the link for the credits.
Oh, and one more bit of great news...
I had an interview today and I got the job!! I'll be working at a cemetery :) mwah ha ha! Don't start until next month. But I really needed to start bringing in some income after 15 years of being a SAHM. As our kids get older, they are getting more expensive! It's part time and the hours work perfect with my kid's school schedule, so it really feels like the best of both worlds. Thank you Lord for this awesome provision!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great SS today! SM and the team site are both down...maybe something to do with the fixin they were doing on Mon. Congrats on getting the job. It must be strange to go back to work after 15years. I haven'e worked in about that long and I think it could be rather imtimidating to go back.