Monday, November 17, 2008

Two More Speed Scraps

Two new speed scraps this week.


The first is tomorrow at 11am pacific hosted by Monique. Find out more HERE.


And another Wednesday night at 6pm pacific hosted by Andrea. Find out more HERE.


I'll be at the Tuesday daytime one but will have to miss the Wednesday night one. I'm so bummed too... love those pastel papers.





Couple fun LOs from this week...



Colors of the Rain





Birthday Dude




July 4th Parade

Well, as always, there's more. But it's time to go cook dinner for the family. I start my job on Wednesday. Looking forward to it, and at the same time a little nervous.

thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

scrappurple said...

I can't wait for Tuesday's speed scrap!! ;) You lo's look great too! Still love Regan's lo and picture.