Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yikes!! I've been slackin'

I guess it's not as bad as it could be, but still... I should post more often :)

Here are some recent LOs




Honor is from the Word Up challenge hosted by my friend, Christine. You can find the challenge HERE



Color Me Beautiful from the Speed Scrap last Friday






Let's Skate from the Speed Scrap on Wednesday. (See, I wouldn't get so much scrapping done if it weren't for Speed Scraps!!)





This Is Me was done for the Saturday Special challenge. We were supposed to use a sketch art filter on our pictures. I don't usually alter my pics so much so this was really different for me. You can check our the challenge HERE

And many many MORE

Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blogs.You know I feel like I haven't been scrapping much, so thanks for saying that I have. I don't know how I HS and scrap and keep the house either. LOL! I guess I'm lucky to be able to scrap fast for the most part. I pretty much pop in and out 5 min here 5 min there. Most of the actual scrapping I do on our lunch break.
You shouldn't feel bad at all. You have been doing two pagers! I love the ones you do! You are busy with the photo blog and now you work too. How's that going anyway?
Well, I talked your ear off. Need to go laundry is calling...my 5 min is up! LOL!