Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Had a wonderful weekend of birthday celebrations and welcoming my parents to their new church. They're going on staff at a church in Sac. and Sunday was their first day. My brothers and their families and us all went to support them on their first Sunday. I think they are really going to like it there. I'm so happy for them.

On Sunday, while we were all still looking fairly spiffy, I had my Dad take a pic of us in the front yard. I was able to scrap it that day and love how it turned out. I'm thinking I'll crop it to 8x10 and frame it. I've needed an updated family pic for a while.




Credits

The only problem with this pic... I can see a spaghetti sauce stain on Spencer's shirt!! That's my 14 year old for ya!


Lots going on at Scrap Matters. I'm loving my CT spot so much. There are 2 speed scraps per week now. They are such a hit!

Here's mine from today:



Credits

Lots of great stuff in the store too! We have a couple new designers and a new one coming on this weekend. I've seen some of her stuff and it's really great. Watch out for some sales. Here's just one ad.



Hope to see you around!!

No comments: