Thursday, September 4, 2008

I've been meaning to get on here and make my happy announcement that I made the Scrap Matters CT!! I am so thrilled :) It's my first time to CT but I've made a couple friends who have promised to hold my hand when I need it. It's very very exciting and I've already turned in a couple assignments! Yahoo!

I'll also be a guest CT for Matahati Designs in November. Hopefully by that time, I'll have this all figured out. I love her designs and am excited to get to work with her.

Darn! My son needs to use the computer for homework. (I hate that... it's MY computer!!) Anyway, I'll be back later tonight to post some LO's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cyndi, you'll do great! You're too funny...I'm really not that "experienced", but I will help you, if you need it. I probably ask the most questions at SM. I have only been digiscrapping since feb. 08. HSG had to totally walk me thru my 1st template. I mean every step. She was great! Anyway, I am glad to be on the team with you. Hope you have a nice day!