Saturday, September 6, 2008

So I didn't quite make it back as soon as I'd hoped :) But I have been busy scrapping. I am totally loving this new CT spot at Scrap Matters. It is so much fun. Here are some of my recent LO's -


My Name was done for the Words for Wednesday Challenge. We are supposed to scrap a LO about our name and at least one picture of us.







Home Sweet Home was done for the Saturday Special Challenge to scrap about your home.





First was done for the Tuesday Template Challenge and we were supposed to scrap about someone close to us. I scrapped about my son who is with his (then) girlfriend.

See, I told you I've been busy. Just a couple more.






Birthday Luau was just for fun. Actually, they're all fun. But I need to catch up. So I went with my creative flow today and got lots done. Also, dh was watching college football so he was happily distrated.

I started shooting for the high school football team the other night but that's for another post. TFL!!

No comments: