Saturday, September 13, 2008

I shot my first official football game last night with my new camera! It was so much fun. I'm partnered with two professionals and learned so much last year just hanging out with them. It's great to have an actual camera in my hands this year. Last night I learned a little more about shooting in shutter priority mode. I figure, if I can learn something new each week, I'll have improved quite a lot by the end of the season! Good plan!

One of my CT assignments over at Scrap Matters is a new designer called Simply Sweet Designs. My first LO in my last post was a kit by her and I absolutely LOVE it! She's trying to get her name out there and is going to be having a big sale sometime next week. I'll be sure to post it. For now you can find her kits at the Scrap Matters Store and also some great deals on her website. She's also got a great challenge going on right now. Go check her out.

Another daytime Speed Scrap is scheduled for this Tuesday at 9am. I can't wait. I think I'll have my girlfriend over and we'll do it together :)

And... I'll be hosting my first Challenge in the forum next weekend so watch out for that to.

That's all for now. I was planning to get to bed early tonight but that hardly ever seems to happen anymore. Off to slumber now!

No comments: