Friday, August 22, 2008

Good Intentions

Sometimes things just don't go as planned. I had such plans for yesterday and much of it involved scrapping :) Unfortunately, those plans were changed for me. A few days ago my youngest daughter, in full spirit of the Olympic games, was doing some tumbling on her bed. She didn't quite fall off but ended up rolling off and twisting her arm in a way it wasn't supposed to. Her doc originally thought it was just a torn muscle but after a few days of some pretty bad pain he sent us for x-rays and we found out it is, in fact, broken. Needless to say, we've spent the last couple days running around getting x-rays, picking up films, seeing the orthopedic doc, etc. She's doing fine, just doesn't get to play fall baseball this year. Dad's not happy about that one. They don't even cast for a break in the humurous. Just sling it and let it heal. Our bodies are really amazing.

I just bought this beautiful kit by Britt-ish Designs over at Scrap Matters -

Fairchild


Isn't it beautiful? If you buy the kit during this first week you get the coordinating brag book for free. Great deal! I can't wait to start playing. I'm making some more plans for scrapping tomorrow. Let's see if these come through!!

Blessings!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Great blog. So sorry to hear about your DD. Ouch! Thanks for the freebie.

Krista said...

Seriously woman... this ROCKS!! OMG!! I LOVE your header. Makes me think I should change mine now. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Krista said...

I am really sorry to hear about your DD. How scary.... What a bummer to start school this way.