Monday, August 25, 2008

I combined two challenges over at Scrap Matters to make one fun (imo) LO!! I used the template from the Tuesday Template Challenge and used a clever title from the Saturday Special and came up with a LO I love!

Bottoms Up


There's also another fun Speed Scrap going on this Tuesday. I'm so bummed I won't be able to be there. It's Halle's (youngest dd) birthday and we've also made Tuesday our weekly dinner with Grandma Sandi (mil). The speed scrap starts at 6pm pacific time and that's usually about what time we start dinner. Who knows... maybe the instructions will be easy enough, I'll be able to eat dinner, open presents and get a LO done in about 1/2 an hour???? We'll see :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cyndi! Love your LO for these two challenges! Cute! I LOVE your header too. You know this is my favorite picture of you guys! Such a sweet pic! Have a great day!