Saturday, August 30, 2008

POST #1

Got another LO done yesterday. I'm not too speedy these days. But I go in spurts. So as long as I can keep getting a couple LOs done each week, sooner or later another wave of creativity will come over me and I'll get tons done :) At least that's what I'm hoping!

This was just a flower template that I've had for quite some time and still hadn't used. Does that ever happen to you? You kind of forget what you have?? I'm super frugal so I want to use EVERYTHING I pay for.

{Spec}tacular



Aren't they cute? I'm know I'm quite partial but they are just too sweet for words for me. Halle keeps forgetting to wear her glasses to school. I'm glad it's not effecting her school work but I really want her to get into the habit of putting them on each day. (I just now looked over at her and had to remind her to put them on) Her eye test clearly showed she needs them but she seems to get along fine without them too. I think Raegan's going to help me out a little and remind in the mornings to put them on. Maybe between the two of us.

Spencer had his first football game last night. It actually was just a scrimage and against his own team so he teased that it was just another practice. But parents could come out and watch their sons play the different positions. Next week starts real games and I'll start shooting them for the website again. I'm excited! I had a lot of fun last year and learned A LOT about sports photography. Zach got his info for cross country yesterday too. He wants to play fall baseball and run cross country at the same time this year. I told him he could, as long as he keeps his grades up.

Well, my last post said how much I love routine and especially school routine. And I do. I just need to remember that as the routine starts to get more and more busy!!

Ta-ta!!

No comments: