Thursday, August 28, 2008



The kids are back in school!! Hallelujah!! I LOVE routine. And school routine just seems to make everything else fall into place. I even restarted my excersize routine this week and OMGosh I am so sore!! I'm having a hard time standing up from a sitting position. But I even love this :) I know it's for a good cause.




Haven't scrapped a whole lot the last few days. A girlfriend came over this morning and we scrapped the Tuesday Template together. It took me a long time to finish it but I'm pretty happy with it. It's kind of general but as they say... not every LO has to be a masterpiece :)

At the Kid Wash

This is my nephew giving my daughters a good soaking during a lull at our car wash fundraiser at church. Unfortunately, it seemed like we had more time to play than wash cars. But the kids had fun :)

That's it for now... I'm hoping to have some more time to scrap tomorrow :)

Blessings!

No comments: