Thursday, August 21, 2008

Recent Layouts

There have been so many fantastic challenges going on in the Scrap Matters forums. I've been able to enter all twelve of the challenges during the Opening Events... and better yet, I won two of them!! I was so excited!


I won with this one for the Scrap It In a Day Challenge offered by Dacia. You were supposed to scrap about a habit of yours... good or bad. Well, I think taking tons of pictures is a good habit while my kids think it's a terrible one. But the layout turned out nice.





Credits


I won with this next one during Britt's Triathalon challenge. There needed to be three pics, three papers, three buttons and it needed to be completed in three days.






Credits


It's Halle & Daniel Keeler playing a little duet on the piano. Aren't they cute?


Then we had a great Speed Scrap last night hosted by Neeceebee (Denise). These still scare me a little, but I'm finding that I like the LO's I come out with.


Go here for credits - Credits

Yes, these pics are a couple years old but I DID skip all of 2005 and most of 2006. I just hated being so far behind all the time. And I actually kind of like having these pics to fall back on for the challenges. Last night's speed scrap called for one picture and you had to be in it. I don't think I have any pics of me I haven't scrapped yet from this year. So I was able to go back and look in 2005 :) Convenient, right?? There are so many great LO's in the gallery - you should go check them out. They are great inspiration.

That's all for now. I'm still trying to figure out everything this blog can do. Hopefully I'll figure out some more cool stuff soon. I might be back later to post some more recent LO's.

No comments: