Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Starting a Blog - eeek!

So here I am jumping on the blog bandwagon. And I must say... I'm kind of excited :) I'm going to apply for a CT at my favorite scrapsite http://www.scrapmatters.com/ and you're supposed to have a blog. It really is a good idea. Now the many people I email each week with news of the family and latest scrap LO's can all come to this convenient location. I'll be posting my latests LO's, maybe some news on the family and of course, promoting ScrapMatters events. So come check me out once and a while.

2 comments:

Krista said...

I'm so proud!! Great job on the blog!! You are going to LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

I am new to the world of blogs. It is much more convient to tell your news once. I started out with one now have 3!! A scrapping one, homeschool one and a personal one.